If you fancy something sweet and do not want to spoil the efforts you have put in your diet, you just have to change some ingredients and you can enjoy a tasty dessert without feeling guilty.
Such is the case of banana and chocolate mousse, made with unsweetened cocoa, cornstarch and skim milk.
- Half banana
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Strawberries (for garnish)
- Sweetener (to taste).
How to prepare:
- Put one cup milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch.
- Stir well until it thickens and becomes the mousse.
- Mash the banana and add it to the milk.
- Remove and also add cocoa, sweetener and vanilla essence.
- Mix well until blended.
This mousse is best taken cold, so it is advisable leave a few hours in the refrigerator. To surprise your guests can serve in the cup of cocktail and decorate with some sliced strawberries, a banana or kiwi.
You’ll get a dessert rich in vitamins and not leave aside diet so difficult to take. Surprise your guests and friends with this simple recipe and can give you a sweet treat.