Are you having little time to prepare dish? This dish is perfect for you with a succulent combination of nutrients in one dish.
Ingredients (2-4 servings)
- 250 grams flank steak
- Salt and pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 head of Bostonian lettuce
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 2-3 radishes, sliced.
- Season each side of the flank steak with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high temperature. Arrange the steak on the pan and seal each side (3-4 minutes per side).
- Remove from heat and let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- Breaks down the pan with red wine vinegar. Turn off the heat; add the parsley and a pinch of lemon zest. Separate.
- Slice lettuce and arrange it in a salad bowl. Add radishes and cucumbers and stir. Add the meat and seasoning and stir again.
- Serve immediately.