Refreshing combination of pork with delicious pineapple on a skewer succulent and simple to prepare. Don’t miss it!
- 1 kg pork chops, cut into skewer
- 2 large cans chunk pineapple, in juice
- 4 large green peppers, cut into pieces
- 10 large cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons black pepper.
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, mix and let stand 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
- Arms the skewers.
- Roast for 30 minutes, approximately, or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve immediately.