Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 can chickpeas (about 400 g);
- 1 can diced tomatoes pulp (400 g);
- 1 can coconut milk (about 400 ml);
- 1 cup lentils;
- 2 onions;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 tablespoons curry paste;
- 1 bunch cilantro (optional).
- Peel and chop the onions. Peel and cut the carrots into small cubes.
- In a fry pan, heat a little oil. Fry the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the curry paste and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk and a glass of water. Add the drained chickpeas and lentils. Add salt and leave to simmer without lid, with average fire, during 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh coriander and basmati rice.