Succulent chicken in almond sauce and tomato, classic Mexican cuisine to celebrate the holiday.
- 1 chicken pieces, skin removed
- ¼ tomato, cooked
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 50 grams almonds, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder.
- Wash the chicken pieces and put them together in a pot. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cover and heat over low heat until it has dried.
- Blend the tomatoes, puree, almonds, garlic and broth.
- Pour sauce into the pot of chicken and boiled for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve immediately.