Ingredients (12 servings)
- 48 salted roasted chestnuts
- 12 hazelnuts, toasted and peeled
- 12 soft caramels
- 110 grams semisweet chocolate
- 12 pecan halves, toasted.
- Preheat oven to 162° C.
- On a baking sheet covered with waxed paper bundle 12 groups of 4 chestnut and one hazelnuts. With your fingers carefully crushes a soft caramel over each group of nuts.
- Bake until caramels begin to melt, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Heats the chocolate in the microwave, 10 in 10 seconds until melted. Put a teaspoon of chocolate over each candy and put a nut on top. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Allow to come to room temperature before serving.