Pamper your children in the holiday season with these easy, quick and delicious mini pizzas. Personalize with your favorite ingredients and enjoy a delicious family dinner.
Ingredients (12 servings)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 can pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 48 mini pepperoni (regular size or cut into 4 parts)
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of sweetener
- Pinch of black pepper.
The ingredients that you like on a pizza
- Preheat oven to 218°C. Grease a mold for 12 cupcakes with cooking spray.
- Put the tortillas on a flat surface. Use a can, cup or cookie cutter to cut 3 to 4 medium circles on each tortilla.
- Arrange tortilla circles inside each cupcake mold cavity. Do not worry because it completely covers the sides of the mold, must only fit well.
- Pour pizza sauce, Parmesan cheese and spices in a medium bowl. Mix until everything is combined.
- Place 1 or 2 tablespoons of sauce on each tortilla. Cover the sauce with mozzarella cheese. Accommodates four on each pepperoni pizza.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the mold, help yourself with a fork or knife.
- Serve hot and enjoy.