Colorful fresh salad, perfect for summer and the hot season for its combination of intense and rich flavors.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500 gram beets
- 1kg tomatoes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup feta cheese in crumbs
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat oven to 204° C. Seals the beets on a package of aluminum foil. Roasts on a baking sheet to bake wavy until soft, about 75 minutes.
- When cool, cut them with a paper towel to remove the skin. Slice.
- Slice the large tomatoes and cut in half the cherry tomatoes.
- Arrange the beets on a plate. Top with feta cheese, cilantro and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.