Become an expert in oriental food without leaving home and enjoy the taste of these succulent shrimp…
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 500 grams shrimp, peeled
- 177 ml light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the white part of green onions and curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic, season with salt and heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Incorporates coconut milk and fish sauce, mixing well. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat, add the green part of scallions and cilantro.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.