Rich and different option for a meal or very special dinner and gourmet with a delicious flavor of chipotle cheddar….
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 400 grams sea bass
- 200g chipotle cheddar cheese of California
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon chipotle
- 200g polenta
- 6 grams yeast
- In a long pour water and add the polenta.
- Adds fungi.
- Moves until you achieve a consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Let cool in triangular molds.
For the sauce
- In a saucepan put the cheddar cheese, white wine, cream and chipotle. Stir well.
- Add salt and pepper and heated for 20 minutes, until it has consistency.
- Serve polenta on one side of the plate, the bass on the other side of the plate and drizzle with the sauce.