This summer looks great body while enjoying the rich, sweet flavor of this light strawberry and lemon pie.
What do you need?
For 1 pie of 22 cm:
- Oil cooking spray
- 8 boxes graham cracker, finely ground
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can 400g light condensed milk
- 1 pack of 226 grams of low fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced.
- Preheat oven to 176º C. Sprays a pie mold base with removable oil spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbles along with the butter and sugar in a medium bowl. Press mixture into bottom of pan and bake for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the condensed milk with the cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Stir in juice and lemon zest. Pour over the base already baked.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until the filling has curdled. Let come to room temperature and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Arrange strawberries on the pie. Remove the removable edge of the mold.
- Slice and serve.