Exquisite brochettes with most delicious seafood flavors coming from Argentina to your table.
What do you need?
- 2 cod fillets, 300 grams each
- 250 grams raw prawns (gray)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Wash the peppers, remove the seeds and cut into medium cubes.
- Peel the onions and cut into medium cubes also.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Add peppers and onion and saute a little. Remove from heat.
- Slice the fish fillets in a little larger than the diced vegetables.
- Clean the prawns by removing the head, shell, legs and tail. Also removes the digestive system (a dark vein in the back).
- Inserts sticks to skewer the ingredients in the following order: shrimp, peppers, onions, cod, peppers, onions, shrimp.
- In a small bowl combine the thyme with a little olive oil and pepper. Stir well and mix used for varnishing the brochettes. Season to taste.
- Roasted on a grill, turning, until fish is golden brown.