If you love the fusion of flavors is endless salad is specially designed for you. Enjoy an incredible mix of flavors without giving up a healthy, balanced diet and absolutely refreshing. A delicious dish that cannot be missed in your summer meals.
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 400gm round cut bean
- 150gm Beet
- Chopped dill
- 1 apple
- 1 small tin of canned tuna
- 50gm hazelnut
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Olive oil.
- Boil or steam the beans until its well done.
- While you are preparing, peels and cuts the apple, chop hazelnuts in a mortar or an electric grinder.
- For the vinaigrette, take a bowl and add the dill, mustard, a splash of vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir well and then add the oil slowly until a thick sauce.
- Put the hot beans on the plate, add the beets and the rest of ingredients. Finally, it seasoned with vinaigrette.