- 220g flour;
- 180g butter;
- 75g sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 1 packet of yeast;
- A pinch of salt;
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, yeast, salt.
- Make a well and add the butter, cut into slices and whole egg.
- Knead the dough until it is well blended. Leave it to cool for one hour.
- Flour the work surface and roll out the dough. Cut shapes with a punch in the shaped of flower. If the dough sticks, add flour.
- Share your flowers in two. Over half of them, cut a hole there. Then stick them by 2, the flower perforated on the top.
- Fill the hole with a touch of Nutella, if possible with a pastry bag fitted with a fine tip.By hand: do not hesitate to wet your fingers in the water to drag.
- Put in the oven for 15 minutes at 180° C. Remove them from the oven when its begin to brown. You can sprinkle them with icing sugar.