Mashed sweet potatoes 4 servings
- 3 Sweet
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup to 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Milk to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes that are more or less the same size.
- Put plenty of water in a large pot, when the water is hot place the sweet potato cubes.
- Cook potato cubes until you can pass through a thin knife or fork and these pass without difficulty.
- Drain the potatoes and pass through a becomes pure.
- Add the butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir well, add a little milk, add milk until desired consistency.
- Adding mozzarella.
If you want to be a little more creative, you could add to the applesauce nut; you can also change the mozzarella cheese by parmesan cheese in less quantity, since this is stronger; also you could lubricate a mold, place the puree, place it in the top cheese, butter and milk, and finally put it in the oven to broil.