When we speak of “mousse” comes to mind a plate of rich chocolate with hundreds of calories, however, need not be so.
A mousse not have to be sweet and have a prohibitive amount of calories, it can also be salty and can even be made of vegetables. A clear example is the pumpkin mousse.
In a few minutes you will have a light mousse of rich vegetable and easy to serve dessert at your table.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree.
- 1 plain yogurt.
- 2 white eggs.
- 1 made orange juice.
- 1 gelatin envelope without flavor.
- Dissolve the gelatin in warm water.
- Add the orange juice, pumpkin puree and yogurt. mixed until a homogeneous mass.
- Beat the white eggs until stiff.
- Stir gelatin that you created with the juice, puree and yogurt. Carefully join everything with wraparound.
- Serve in small bowls and put it in the fridge.
- When the dough has solidified it’s time to serve.
- If you substitute pumpkin puree with strawberries, brown or peach, you still have delicious light mousse to serve your guests.
Surprised with this variant of mousse that do not weigh on the conscience, much less in the body!