This delicious salad made from dough should be in our cookbook of healthy, fast and easy meals.
Recipe for 4 people
- 3 cups raw farfalle
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (preferably try to look for small leaves)
- 8 tablespoons dried tomatoes
- 1 cup black pitted olives cut into slices
- Olive oil.
- Cook the farfalle according to package directions.
- Once the farfalle is done, drain well and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Add lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve and in equal parts add to each dish the basil leaves and the black olives and dried tomato.