The salads are perhaps one of the dishes that can be made with a greater number of variants.
A delicious variation of salads is the Caesar salad, an easy dish to prepare, inexpensive and can be the perfect choice as a starter at any meal or as a single plate in a light lunch.
In addition, the Caesar salad is perfect for those summer days where feel like something refreshing.
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 eggs (one for the sauce and one for breading chicken)
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 25g/1 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- Place one of the eggs in a bowl with cold water and bring to a boil. Let it boil for one minute and then pass it under cold water and remove the shell.
- Then place the egg in a blender with the lime juice, minced garlic, mustard and olive oil. Mix ingredients adding a little black pepper and it will list the sauce that accompanied the salad.
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes or strips and bring them a pinch of salt. Blurs the chicken cubes by-passing a beaten egg and by wrapping them in bread crumbs. You also have the option of breast grilled instead of pie.
- Fry the chicken breast with a little olive oil. When crisp, remove from the pan and blot any excess oil with the help of a little kitchen paper.
- Place the chicken in a deep bowl and add the lettuce and croutons.
- To serve, add the sauce and Parmesan cheese. Stir and serve.