Low-calorie, gluten-free and delicious almond flavor, these pancakes are ideal for sharing with the entire family.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a medium bowl combine the almond flour, flaxseed, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, then add the milk and oil and stir well.
- Gradually incorporate the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Add more milk as needed, a tablespoon at a time, until you get the consistency of mass of pancakes.
- Lightly grease a pan and heat over medium heat. Pour ¼ cup dough onto the pan. Heat for 3 minutes or until bubbles form and edges are cooked. Turn and heat for another 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with garnish of your choice and maple syrup.