Today I had no idea what to prepare for the lunch and the worst is that only had about 20 minutes to do something, and guess who is the fastest and easiest, the pasta and the sauce with canned tuna, this is as fast as we can do in the kitchen, after the sandwich.
If one day you look in trouble have pasta and canned tuna you need to prepare this simple and delicious recipe; this sauce can also use it to fill cakes, empanadas, arepas, muffins, etc …
- 2 small cans of tuna, drained
- 1 onion cut into brunoise
- Olive oil
- 8 tablespoons sauce for pasta
- Water very little
- Coarse salt or smoked salt
- Lemon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- Put a little olive oil in a pot or pan, when hot add the onion cut into brunoise.
- When the onions are translucent add the tuna, let frying slightly for a while.
- Add the water and then tomato sauce.
- Add the bay leaves, pepper, oregano, smoked salt and lemon pepper. (To taste, keep trying).
- Let cook for 10 minutes, if you see that it is drying much add a little bit of water.