Succulent, light and super nutritious shrimp and avocado salad that will leave you with a delicious taste…
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500 grams jumbo shrimp, cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno chile, finely chopped
- ¼ cup purple onion, chopped
- 2 lemons juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Combine onion, lemon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine chopped shrimp, avocado, tomato and jalapeno.
- Mix ingredients well, add the cilantro and stir gently. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.