Refreshing, rich and easy to prepare.
- Servings: 6
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Total Time: 40 min
- Difficulty: Easy
- Season: Summer
- Caloric level: Medium
- Place of preparation: In the kitchen
- 750 ml whole milk
- 60 gm sugar
- Grating a lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 egg whites
- Cinnamon powder.
- In a pot or pan heat the milk over medium heat, add sugar, cinnamon and lemon zest.
- Once it is on the point of boiling, remove the pot from the fire for a few moments, then put it back on the fire until it boils and finally remove it. Cover the pot and set aside.
- Strain the milk once it is cold. Refrigerate.
- Whisk the egg whites or to the snow point.
- Incorporate the meringue with the milk.
- Empty the preparation into a mold.
- Beat before serving.
- Serve frozen in glasses and sprinkle the cinnamon powder.