Pizza is a very versatile and very “versionable” dish. This time we bring you a very simple version with a base made of noodles.
- 300 grams cooked noodles
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 cup grated mozzarella (150 grams)
- Olive oil
- Oregano to taste
- 100 grams ham
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Servings: 4
- Preparation: 35 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Total time: 69 min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year round
- Caloric level: Medium
- Place of preparation: Baked
- Cook the tomatoes (5 minutes once break in boil), once ready to peel, cut, remove the seeds and puree with a fork. To season, to reserve.
- Butter a round pan.
- Pour the cooked noodles into the mold, making a sort of base with them.
- Aided with a spoon, pour the ketchup, sprinkle the grated mozzarella and place the ham.
- Pour a generous stream of olive oil, sprinkle salt and oregano to taste.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes over medium heat (160 degree).
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes and unmold onto a round dish.
- You can use any pasta for this recipe, but we recommend spaghetti or noodles.
- As a pizza you can add ingredients of your choice and make your own recipe. (Olives, tomatoes, slices, basil leaves, salami, mushrooms, bacon, pepperoni, peppers, onion etc.).