- 140g sugar;
- 100g soft butter;
- 90g almond powder;
- 50g wheat flour;
- 3 eggs, preferably organic;
- 3 tablespoons pistachio paste;
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau.
- In a bowl, mix the softened butter with pistachio paste and sugar until a smooth paste.
- Then add the ground almonds and mix again.
- Break the eggs one by one while stirring with a whisk. Strongly beat the dough to ventilate it. Finish by adding the flour, salt and Cointreau.
- Pour the batter into a buttered pan or covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180° C for about 3/4 of an hour.