Pamper your senses with a delicious oatmeal cookie with white chocolate chips and blueberries. Delicious!
Ingredients (36 biscuits)
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups oatmeal
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 176° C.
- Combine the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, salt and oats) in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy. Gradually incorporates an egg at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- Lower the speed of the mixer and start incorporating the flour mixture, beating just until combined.
- Add the blueberries and white chocolate.
- Form circles with a spoonful of dough on a baking tray covered with waxed paper. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges have browned.
- Let cool in pans for a few minutes and then transfer to racks to cool completely.