Are you vegetarian? Do not forget to enjoy the delicious taste of buffalo wings by changing this healthy option…
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- 1 chipotle chile + 2 tablespoons adobo, ground
- ¼ cup sriracha sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- Combine the melted butter with the olive oil, onion powder and garlic powder. Add a little salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add the cauliflower florets to the butter mixture and stir well. Arrange on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and roasts for 15-20 minutes, or until it begin to brown the edges.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter for the frosting in a small pot and then enter the remaining glaze ingredients. Let it boil and then boil over medium heat until slightly thickened. Separates.
- When is the cauliflower ready combines with the glaze and roasts for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with additional glaze on your wings.