A rich garrison ideal to accompany favorite dishes. It has a delicious and intense flavor and it is super light and healthy!
What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g mushrooms type button, halved
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- In a medium skillet heat oil over medium-high heat until it begins to sizzle.
- Add mushrooms and onions, sprinkle with salt and stir well.
- Lower heat to medium, cover and continue to heat until mushrooms release liquid and for 5-7 minutes. Remove the lid and continue to heat until the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms and onions have softened and golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and stir until everything is well coated.