It’s time to pamper the little one with a delicious dish that will fascinate them!
What do you need?
Makes 4 servings:
- 2 Bachoco chicken breasts, cut in half and flattened
- 1 tablespoon dried coriander powder
- 1 package of spaghetti
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons onion
- 1 cup frozen corn, sweet
- Olive oil, the necessary one
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Place the chicken breasts on a box of aluminum foil, sprinkle with cilantro, season with salt and pepper, and wrap.
- Put foil pack into a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Unwrap and bake for 5 minutes more. Let stand for 5 minutes and slice.
- Prepare the spaghetti according to package directions, adding a little oil to the water to prevent sticking.
- Put a little oil in a pan and heat. Add garlic, onion and corn kernels and saute for 6 minutes. Add the pasta and chicken.
- Serve hot.