Always have on hand some of this filling and puff pastry for when you have unexpected guests. It will be a simple and delicious snack!
Ingredients (16 slices)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 110 grams mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon spices
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella or Provolone cheese, grated.
- Preheat oven to 218° C. Flatten the puff pastry into a tart pan, either round or rectangular. Arrange the mold in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Heats chopped bacon, onion, garlic, mushrooms and the spices to medium heat until the bacon is cooked and the mushrooms have released most of their fluids.
- Add wine and continue to heat until the liquid has almost completely evaporated. Remove from heat and add the cream cheese until smooth, adding salt and pepper. Add the grated cheese.
- Pulls the mold from the refrigerator and pour the filling on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the puff pastry and filling are golden brown.
- Slices and serve.