Surprise your guests with a touch of this sweet and fruity bruschetta with delicious apricot flavors that will delight all.
- Rustic bread, sliced
- Apricots, sliced
- Cream cheese
- Honey bee
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese until it has the consistency of whipped cream.
- Toast the bread slices on a toasted or oven.
- In a medium skillet handle the apricots until they start to brown. Separate.
- Spread cream cheese on toast. Top with apricots.
- Sprinkle with a little honey and sprinkle with cinnamon before serving.