The garlic bread is a simple appetizer and full of flavor but above all, very easy to prepare.
The garlic bread is a very Mediterranean way to start a meal or accompany many dishes. Over time, this traditional Italian appetizer has grown popular and its presence is now usual in the kitchens of virtually the entire world.
At the same time its popularity grows, so do the countless variants created with a bit of imagination. Thus, we find garlic bread with cheese or seasoned with oregano and/or parsley. The recipe we are dealing today is delicious garlic bread with Parmesan cheese.
- 1 ciabatta or baguette bread (although you can use other types of bread)
- 100g of butter
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 40 grams of grated Parmesan cheese
- A little parsley (optional, depending on individual taste)
- One lemon juice.
- Preheat oven to a temperature of 220 degrees.
- Cut the bread in the middle being careful not to go all the way and not be divided in two.
- Place the bread in foil large enough to wrap.
- Cut the garlic and parsley into very small pieces and mix them with the butter and a little lemon juice.
- Add a little of the mixture to the grooves in the bread and add a bit of parmesan.
- Covers the bread with foil and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Next, open the foil and let the bread in the oven for another two or three minutes.