Do not like the turkey? Do not worry! We got this delicious and easy alternative for the holidays.
- 1 ham hock
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup pear nectar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup.
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Arrange the ham in a deep baking dish.
- Mix pear nectar and orange juice and pour it over the ham.
- Roasts for 30 minutes, bathing it with sauce every 10 minutes.
- Combine honey with sugar and pour over ham, spreading it evenly over it. Bake until the sugar has caramelized and begin to form a crust, about 1 hour.
- Let stand, slice and serve.