Pancake is easy to prepare and gluten-free, perfect for a healthy breakfast and full of exquisite flavor.
What do you need?
For 1-2 servings:
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup mashed bananas
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- Chocolate chips.
- Mix eggs, banana and baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Heat a skillet and sprinkle with oil spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of batter into the pan and forms a circle. Heat until lightly browned on bottom; add some chocolate chips on top. Turn when edges are dry and the bottom is golden brown.
- Heat for 1 minute on the other side. Transfers a plate and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve immediately.