The Mediterranean cuisine is based on Greek cuisine and adapts probably why both our tastes and preferences. Beyond the famous Greek yogurt, have a large number of recipes that can not miss in our repertoire of dishes.
Today we show you how to make moussaka, a delicious and popular Greek dish that you will be transported to the magic of the Greek islands.
Ingredients (4 people)
- 2 round eggplants
- 2 potatoes
- ½ kg medium onions
- ¼ kg mince beef
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml white wine
- ½ liter bechamel
- 100 gr grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Olive oil.
- Cut the eggplant into fat slices and curse them with salt. Wash them and let them drain well.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices.
- In a skillet brown the onion with the butter, add the ground beef and two tablespoons of water. Saute for a few minutes.
- Put the wine, add the peeled tomatoes and chopped parsley. Put salt and pepper and let cook for 45 minutes over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add the bread crumbs and one egg slightly beaten.
- Post to fry potatoes unless it become brown.
- Post to fry the eggplant as they are made, drain on kitchen paper.
- Grab a refractory source greased and adds a layer of potatoes. Add a layer with eggplant, one over with ground beef, another of Eggplants and a final with mince.
- Add two egg yolks to the batter and cover with it the moussaka. Sprinkle the grated cheese.
- Bring to broil in the oven until you see that it is well browned.