The perfect dessert for this heat time is a rich caramel ice cream made easily at home.
What do you need?
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 can (380 grams) of fresh milk from the dairy
- 220 grams fat-free whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Melt butter and sugar in a small pot on low temperature. Heat until butter is melted and then adds the nuts. Cook over low heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and allow to cool on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Put fresh milk in large bowl. Stir to break up a bit. Add vanilla and whipped cream and incorporates carefully until almost combined. Add walnuts.
- Pour the mixture in a vacuum container and freeze until it is almost firm, for at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Tips. Sprinkle with a little sea salt before serving. You will know how delicious!