This folded intense color and the classic and delicious caprese salad with a few slices of beets that will add a super original touch.
- 2 small beets, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper.
- Wash and cut the beets into thin slices.
- Steaming them in a frying pan until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to low heat and cook the beets and tomato slices for 3 minutes on each side.
- Arma salads with a slice of tomato, a slice or two of beetroot, a slice of cheese and a basil leaf. Repeat until you run out of ingredients.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper, to taste.