Give a special touch to a traditional dish filling these rich meatballs with mozzarella cheese. Decadent and delicious taste.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 12 cubes Mozzarella cheese, fresh
- 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, oregano, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients with your hands until well incorporated.
- Divide the meat into 12 portions, take a bucket of Mozzarella and form a ball with the meat around. Separating and repeats the rest of the meat.
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat and accommodates the meatballs inside. Cooking for 6 to 7 minutes per side.