For the little ones can also enjoy a great tasting prepared these rich French bread sticks.
- 1 baguette
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 eggs.
- Mixing milk, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon and eggs until well combined.
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 strips. Dip the bread in the mixture on both sides.
- Arrange the strips in a large skillet with cooking spray over medium heat. Cooked each side 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar and maple syrup.