- 120g chocolate;
- 120g sugar + 2 tablespoons;
- 60g butter;
- 6 whole eggs;
- 1 tablespoon flour;
- 1 whole orange organic or untreated;
- 1/2 glass of water.
- Clean orange. Take the peel with a knife and cut it into fine strips.
- Pour the water into a saucepan with 2 tablespoons sugar and zest. Boil until the water is almost completely evaporated.
- Melt the chocolate with the butter and then slowly add the orange juice.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the egg yolks with the sugar to whiten. Then integrate them with chocolate. Stir in flour.
- Beat the egg whites with a whisk and add them gently to the preparation. Add the candied orange.
- Pour the batter into a buttered pan. Put in a low oven for about thirty minutes.