Prepare this delicious salmon accompanied by succulent asparagus for a complete meal using a single pan.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 500 grams medium asparagus
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless
- ¼ cup blackberry jelly
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Simmer the broth in a large skillet. Add the asparagus.
- Arrange the salmon fillets over asparagus and season lightly with salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine blackberry jelly, olive oil, vinegar, paprika, cumin and salt.
- Remove the pan from the heat, pour blackberry mixture over salmon.
- Put the pan on oven, directly under the grill and heated for 2 minutes or until glaze begins to bubble.
- Serve immediately.