Do you have guests? These simple artichoke entries will be your best ally for its ease of preparation and great taste. Try it!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, carved
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat broiler over. It covers a large baking tray with aluminum foil.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat melt the butter until foamy. Incorporates garlic and heated to about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add the artichokes, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, cream and shallot and whisk until they are combined.
- Cut the bread lengthwise. Arrange the slices on the baking tray and put a tablespoon artichoke mixture over the bread.
- Handle until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- Cut each half into 6 pieces and serve immediately.