A healthy side dish to accompany your favorite healthy dishes and to give it a taste and a very special touch.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons feta cheese in crumbles.
- Preheat oven to 218º C.
- Arrange the asparagus in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and stir so it well covered.
- Adds seasoning and lemon pepper and stir again.
- Put the asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Roasts, turning occasionally, for 12 to 15 minutes, until tender but slightly crisp.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and return to oven for another 1-2 minutes, until the cheese is hot.