A delicious dessert to prepare and surprise at home.
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar (for the syrup).
- Servings: 6
- Preparation: 20 min
- Cooking: 50 min
- Total time: 70 min
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Season: All year
- Calorie level: Medium
- Place of preparation: Oven
- Make a thick syrup with sugar. Reserve.
- Beat eggs and gradually add condensed milk and water.
- Add the vanilla and beat for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Caramelize a mold with tube in the center with the syrup made from sugar. (Approximately 24 cm diameter).
- Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Bake in a water bath for 50 minutes in oven at 170 degree.
- Remove the pan from the oven and wait 15 minutes at least before unmold.