If you want to give a touch of flavor to your vegetables, for use as a side dish or as a base on your plate, you just need to consider these tips and within minutes you will have a delicious dish:
- In a skillet, you can put a tablespoon of olive oil or butter, which should heated over low heat and wait until it is hot to pour your vegetables.
- Considers the cooking time of each vegetables – this is very important, you can cut the vegetables that takes more time in smaller pieces or thinner slices. Those who take less, you will have them to add at the end.
- Long cooking time: carrots, potatoes, onions
- Average Cooking time: broccoli, asparagus and peppers
- Short cooking time: mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, watercress
You see it is very simple, the trick is to know what is going first to keep your vegetables from going out on cooked and from being spoiled or losing its entire flavor.