French cuisine is one of the most prestigious in the world. Its exquisite dishes as elaborate as always have surprised international criticism and among its recipes found all kinds of delicacies that you can not miss.
But do not think all your recipes are complicated. You also can become a full French-style chef preparing some of their well-known and tasty salads. Today we show you how to prepare Lyon salad.
Ingredients for 1 person:
- 75 gr. bacon
- 1 egg
- Olive oil
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- Start by washing and cutting the lettuce to your taste. You can do it in large chunks or leave it very thin.
- Put an egg poaching.
- Chop the garlic and parsley and cut the bread into small squares. Mix the three ingredients in the pan until the bread is golden brown and has absorbed the garlic and parsley.
- Add the bacon to the pan and stir all ingredients.
- Place bacon and toast on the lettuce and then place the poached egg on top of everything.
- Give a final touch with a Dijon mustard vinaigrette.