Do not turn the oven these days of intense heat! Cool off with this chilled dessert that will satisfy your sweet cravings.
What do you need?
- ¼ cup nut butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1½ cups coconut flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ bag of chocolate chips.
- Melt the coconut oil and nut butter. Add maple syrup and mix well.
- In a large bowl combine flour, coconut and chocolate chips. Add the oil mixture and mix well.
- Grease a small baking sheet or line it with wax paper. Pour the mixture in the Pan and press until it covers the entire bottom.
- Refrigerate (away from the light of the refrigerator) so that it hardens. Once hardened cut into bars or use a round cookie cutter.
- Serve or store them in the refrigerator away from light (avoid the chocolate chips to melt).