We show you how fast food can also be nutritious and delicious!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 cube Switzerland Knorr Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 cups chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat cream.
- Dissolve the Switzerland Knorr cube in the oil to form a paste.
- Spread chicken breasts only on one side.
- In a hot pan, without oil, add the chicken breasts.
- April. Sear each side of the breasts (5 min), flip and finish cooking (4 min approx.) Remove them.
- In the same skillet, over high heat, saute onion for 2 min.
- Add spinach and cook 2 minutes more, then add the cream. Serve this mixture over chicken.