Start your day in a healthy and delicious way with these vegan banana and oats cookies that are super easy to make!
What do you need?
For 24 cookies:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons soy milk, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup integral flour
- 2½ cups oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Preheat oven to 176º C.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Stir in almond butter, applesauce, soy milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, oats and cinnamon. Pour these ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Put spoonfuls of the mixture in an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.