Who said only eats turkey in December? If you’re a fan of this rich and healthy protein not miss this dish.
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 slices bread
- 6 slices brie
- 4 slices turkey breast
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce (can be canned)
- ½ avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons butter.
- Heat frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Covers two slices of bread with brie, cranberry sauce, turkey and avocado. Cover with the other two slices.
- Put the sandwiches into the pan, cover and heat until the bread is golden brown. Turn once, back cover and heat until the cheese is melted and bread is browned.
- Serve hot.