Delicious and healthy option to enjoy with your family and pamper your children in summer. Try it!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 250 grams ground turkey
- ¼ cup crumbles feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Two hamburger buns.
- In a large bowl combine turkey, feta cheese, basil, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture between two and shape for hamburger meat.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the meat. Heat for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Accommodates the meat on the buns and serve with your favorite condiments and accompaniments.